Friday, October 30, 2015

Faith like a child (haha ok... that's funny...)

Do you remember when you were a kid? I remember some... not a whole lot for sure. Mostly talking, I've been told that I talked... A LOT!  One thing I don't remember is being worried. Just seemed life went on. Today, I was blessed to spend time with a friend and her kiddos. It was a great reminder of a few things...

Be brave when you fall down. Get back up and be excited about it.

Find the beauty in the little things.

Take time to study God's nature, be amazed.

Swing high!

Don't be afraid.

Protect what can't protect itself.

Drink from the water feature when you're thirsty :)

Don't blink.

When you have the choice, take the long way.

(I had an epic picture of a bridge in the woods that we saw today BUT... technology is not my friend right now... use your imagination)  :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment