Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fall

It's been a full but lovely fall day.  My heart is once again pulled in many different emotional directions. God is so good to still my heart and give me peace! Tonight, I was blessed to record some practice tracks with Micah. Singing soothes my soul. Listening to Micah play the guitar is such a joy. Putting them together blesses my heart and fills my momma cup full on up!!!!

As I was contemplating the day, my mind began to think of all the things I love about fall. We have the most beautiful trees in our yard.  They literally make me smile. I just stare at them and smile! God's creation is so amazing!!! One season ending, another beginning.  I love fall!!!!

Pumpkins on front porches.

Leaves falling in the cool air.

Long drives with no destination.

Baking in a warm kitchen while watching the dreary day go by.

Sipping coffee and watching the autumn colored leaves fall.

Scarves and boots (that are apparently made for walking).

Curling up with a blanket and hot tea.

Hot chocolate.

Chili and all things crockpot.

Apple crisp.

Cotton fields. I LOVE cotton fields!!!!!

Long walks.

When I was younger we went to six flags quite a bit. They had the best apple cider. I remember being cold and drinking a warm apple cider, the smell was amazing! It's amazing to me the few things I do remember are usually attached to smells :)  Happy Fall Y'all!





0 comments:

Post a Comment