Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I will tell of His wonder!!!

Today, I had a perfectly legit rant. One that I could back up with facts. I had it all written out in my head... and it was good.

But God.

Met with a friend for some prayer time today. After she half died from coughing we moved the praying outside to get some fresh air. Thank you Jesus for this AMAZING day!!! Have you ever sat outside and just soaked in God's beautiful sun, admired the trees, laughed at the squirrels, listened to the birds beautiful songs? I was in awe! I soaked in the sun streaming through the tall trees! As we prayed, we lost track of time and my heart was at peace! I lost all need to rant. To be honest... I can't remember what my rant was about. With all the trials and struggles of this life, it's good to just stop. Breathe. Soak in His presence! We prayed and worshiped God. There are times when I feel the train has just derailed and run'n amuck down a big hill.

But God.

God in his grace and mercy says "Here, come sit with me. Visit with me. I want to spend time with you. I want to set you back on track".

A while back God gave me this verse. Jeff and I were in Hobby Lobby and saw it was 50% off. We have it hanging in our hallway. It seems daily I try to fight battles that aren't mine to fight. Today, God reminded me... be still!






1 comments:

Jenifer Harrod said...

good stuff!

Post a Comment