Saturday, October 3, 2015

dia tres

A day in the life of....

Many hats were worn today and as I would like to just focus on one, I can't. Ya see... I'm tired and a bit loopy. When I get tired I get slap happy and I tend to laugh at cheesy songs sung by my husband that make no sense to me. I also find it HILARIOUS that I snore... I SNORE! He was going to go sleep in the guest room because I SNORE. This is so funny to me I was laughing tears. It wasn't just the way he said it as we were meandering down the hall as he was half carrying me because... did I mention I'm tired? It was the fact that for over 20 yrs now I've listened to him SNORE. I find this slightly ironic and although I did apologize, somewhere deep inside I'm saying "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

This morning my love had our coffee ready so I could get rid of this headache (hello fall). We decided today was going to be "let's find the spare room" day which required my maid and secretary hats. What is it about spare rooms that just collect "stuff" and it gets so very unorganized to the point the cat is very hesitant to go in there. Happy to say we accomplished our goal in getting rid of said "stuff". It's a work in progress but forward motion was made.

This evening Nate and I were blessed to go to a fall play my sister's niece was in which required my taxi driver hat. Time with my boy is precious to me!!! Even time spent saying absolutely nothing which... well, my youngest is a pro at but... I'm ok with that <3 Praise the Lord for protection as our car apparently hydroplaned when we were on a bridged. It scared me a bit and I heard Nate say "how bout we don't die today". Yeah... sounds good son, I'll just control this uncontrollable car :) Thankfully we stayed ON the road!!!! Saturdays I often get to wear my wife hat which I adore! Being Jeff's wife is my favorite!!! He was happy the Gators won. I'm not a football girl but I'm happy he's happy :) Here's a picture of my friends Bertha and Harold. My mother-in-love bought them for me last year (sad, she had to BUY me friends hahaha... um... yeah, I'm tired). Occasionally I put on a decorator's hat. Honestly, that one stays pretty dusty.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Harold and Bertha !

Post a Comment