Wednesday, October 14, 2015

at least that's over with

It was bound to happen at some point, I skipped a day. As I was laying in my comfy cozy bed about 11 last night, I realized I had not blogged. Other times I've realized this, I've gotten up and done it. Last night, not so much...  I was pretty sure at some point I would miss a day.  Now that I have, I will have to be more determined to keep going. It's the whole "oh, I already skipped one day... another won't matter" mentality that I will no doubt fight.

Last night I tried a new recipe. Sausage and lentil soup. It was more like a stew, what we call a stoup. We ate it over rice. Lentils are a great little nutritional meal and they are very inexpensive. In the past I have made them with beef tips, chicken or just by themselves with some seasoning. Over rice they are very filling and yummy!  Here's the link for the recipe. It was super easy.

http://www.acupofmascarpone.com/2013/02/lentil-and-sausage-soup.html

There are so many online options for yummy food now. I did find this one on pinterest. It's easy to adapt to your taste.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment