Thursday, October 1, 2015

Challenge???

It was like I was waiting for something I didn't know I was waiting for, challenge. Even with life being full of interesting, stressful happenings, there's still this want for a challenge. I've always loved to write but I'm a spastic and emotional writer. If there is a particular situation/incident/story then I'm good to go. Otherwise, I sit and stare at a blank page thinking "how in the world to these people do this EVERY day?" Well, I'm about to find out. 31 days of blogging... this should be fun, even if I'm the only one who reads it :) There is an official page with all of the stuff that goes along with this but I think I will just see if I can actually write something for 31 days straight. Sounds crazy at the moment...

This could turn in to a topic for 31 days or just my random happenings. Yesterday, a friend came along with me to see my sister at her coffee shop (shameless plug for Little Bit of Texas in Somerville, AL). She quickly found out what it was like to have 2 teen boys who would forget their head if it wasn't screwed on. I would complain but they come by it honestly so all I could do was laugh. On the bright side, we had a few (thirty) extra minutes to talk while I was running around collecting what was forgotten. It's important to laugh. I like laughing, it's my favorite. Which reminds me... CHRISTMAS IS COMING! See how my thoughts go ALL over the place. My son is just like me, he has started explaining his chain of thoughts that lead to what would otherwise sound like a VERY random point. He said it helps his friends see he's not so random. I just say "in my head... that makes sense".

Come along with me if you'd like... I have no idea where I'm going but I'm certain it will be caffeinated and full of dancing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment