Thursday, October 29, 2015

A little of this, A little of that

After a busy day (most of it with my taxi hat on) Micah and I decided to watch Lilo and Stitch. I do think that is the weirdest movie ever but we like it :)  We had to do the divide and conquer thing tonight. We are down a vehicle and at this point all 4 of us are going in different directions. I literally had to write out who was getting who from where last night because it wasn't making sense when I was telling the boys. 

Looking back on today I see God's hand in so many areas...

God woke me up.

I joke about not being a morning person but I'm grateful every morning He wakes me up and I'm blessed to have a warm cup of coffee to jolt my brain into action. My very sweet, loving, understanding and amazing husband brought me my coffee.

God blessed me with my husband.

He gets up every morning and goes to a job that is not exactly easy and stress free. He loves us unconditionally.  Over 21 yrs of marriage and I'm still learning. He is the love of my life!!!

God gave me 2 amazing boys! 

I adore them and all their messes!  ok... maybe not all their literal clothes messes but I love THEM!!!!  They are 100% boys! With that comes challenges of course but... I'm full out mom and with that comes challenges. We do life together and I'm blessed beyond measure!!!!   They worked with me today to get everyone where we needed to be and we did it!  

God gave us food.

Micah and I sat and ate 2 meals together today. As they get older and I see them less and less, these times become extremely special. We may or may not have danced in Moe's :)  

Zeus.

Ya know, I never considered myself a dog person but this dog... NATE'S dog... he's a MESS!  He is so content to just be with us. We were laying here watching the movie and he crawled up on his bed (the ottoman) and got as close as he could to me. He's been right there the whole movie.  He just sighs with contentment haha  Wow! I can learn from him... just be still, enjoy the company and sigh with relief :)  

God blessed me with friends.

A friend and I went for a walk today and it was so nice to catch up and soak in some sunshine. We both have been vitamin D deficient the last few days. Actually, this week God has sent a few friends my way and it's been such a timely encouragement!!! He knows our needs!!!  

I love my little God-given, messed, up, crazy, awesome and wonderful family!  

I'm sitting here snuggled up to the dog (because my hubby is on his way home from karate) and I'm listening to Micah play the guitar. One of my favorite things to do!  

Lots of little God moments spread throughout the day. 

I'm thankful.

He makes all things beautiful!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment