Sunday, November 1, 2015

Just Do It... wait, I think someone else said that....

When a friend told me about a 31 day challenge to write a blog every day in October I thought "sure, no problem". I take commitment seriously and I'm sad to say I did not in fact make it in writing EVERY day. I even missed the very last day.  It was very tempting to just let it slide by and ignore the fact that I had this last post that I did not submit but....  I'm a rule follower and things bother me so.... here it is.

This challenge was more of a challenge than I anticipated (isn't that just how it goes most of the time).  I mentioned before how I'm an event/occasion blogger. I try to steer clear from just posting random thoughts because honestly, they are quite scary even for me. I found myself typing out things and then deleting which makes me SO SO THANKFUL for the delete option :)  It's been quite a learning experience!  I did not stick to what I originally thought I would cover which were the many hats of a mom, but... I'm ok with that. I've never done this before so now I know if I choose to do it again I will prepare better and pick a specific topic that will keep me on target.

Maybe now I can keep up the blogging but more like once a week vs every day.

Ps 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him"


0 comments:

Post a Comment