Sunday, October 9, 2011

feel'n the love


We have had a day full of visiting with wonderful friends and wonderful family. As I was thinking about that I thought about how thankful I am to call Jeffrey's family "friends". I love being around them!!!! Jeffrey's mom is an angel and worked so hard yesterday, preparing so much wonderful food for today's lunch. It was all so good. She knows I like sweet potatoes so she bought them especially for me and baked them. She makes me feel loved! I know I've said it before but... I was born in to an awesome family who loves me dearly and I've been blessed to marry in to a family who loves me!!! How blessed I am! I posted a pic of the incredible german chocolate cake she made with lots of love!

We had such a great time visiting with our friends from the good ol days :) We are a few years older and wiser... well, ok, a few of us are wiser hahaha Can't believe we didn't get a group pic :( I did post one of Terry and Christy on FB.

We are in major mental prep mode for our trip on Tuesday. We have to make some last minute purchases tomorrow, wash some clothes and be all packed and ready tomorrow evening. It. is. almost. here. WOOHOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment