Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beginning a journey

Yes, I know we have been on this journey but we are beginning a new phase. I love the fact that God gives us new starts. New days, new weeks, new years, a fresh start to begin again. I've heard so many times "today is the first day of the rest of your life". I love that! If you begin this journey with us now, I want to be upfront with you and make a few confessions... I can promise you ~ I will have words spelled wrong, I will have terrible grammar, I will be a bit confusing, I may or may not make sense. I can also promise you ~ I will do this with all my heart, I will enjoy every minute of blogging, I will LOVE your comments and support! One thing that has kept me from blogging is my God given ability to be a bit "out there" in my thoughts. I'm on course and just think I'm doing so well then BAM "look... shiny". I'm not blonde but often accused of being one. So, now that all that is out of the way, I look forward to sharing some of the awesome things God has shown us. It's an exciting ride. So with hands up in the air screaming at the top of my lungs (not literally of course, my boys told me not to do that any more) here... we.... ggggooooooo.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

do we know where this journey is headed?

kt said...

Are we packin' a Peruvian bag??

Joy Thomas said...

the journey of life... but we are planning on packing peruvian bags some time next fall. we want to take the boys

Post a Comment