Thursday, November 4, 2021

Rain? Yep.

Who goes and washes their car in the rain? That would be me!

That makes me sound like the type of person who actually washes her car on a regular basis. No, that is not me but... I know a guy :) Ya see, we have a baby due. I mean, WE as in my son and daughter-in-law have a baby due. Past due actually. She is proving to be stubborn like her sister and not hurry out to meet us. We are nice people huny I promise, just a lil crazy but you'll find a lil crazy will help you survive in this world.

Focus.

Secretly, I was hoping the act of washing my car in the rain would bring some kind of juju that made this baby pop out and join us. It had NOTHING to do with the fact I was driving friends to have coffee and my car looked like a storage unit for infants and elderly. My friends would not care that my car was filthy but I cared. That had been on my list of "ta-dos" for quite some time. My GrandLady life has been full lately and

I'm. Here. For. It.

While I was on my little car washing adventure I sent a couple of Marco Polos to some friends. It was then I realized, I may have had too much coffee. It happens occasionally, sometimes, maybe...

That caffeine was put to GREAT use! The car is washed, vacuumed and lopsely wiped down. We had a great trip to Piper & Leaf in a clean-ish car.

And... no baby.

The moral of this Seinfeld episode of my blog - absolutely nothing. I have no moral here. Just a GrandLady desperately waiting to meet her newest grandchild...

Carry on! (stock pic from the interwebs BUT coulda been me haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment