Monday, November 8, 2021

I Challenge... Me!

Years ago I did a daily blog challenge for the month of October. It was hard, way harder than I thought it would be but I enjoyed it. Lately, I've found myself with blog topics popping up in my mind. Just like Halloween candy, POOF they're gone. So I'm challenging myself. "Self" I said "you need to log these topics in your phone with bullet points so when you have time to sit, you'll actually remember them". "What a good idea" I replied. We had a longer conversation but both of us didn't think it was wise to put that out there :)

Right now at this point in life a daily blog would just make me pull my hair out and would NOT be a FUN challenge at all. Once a week though I feel is attainable. Possibly. I'm not sure how long I want to make this challenge??? Let's start with to the end of the year and just see how that goes. Maybe on Sundays??? I dont' know, we'll see.

P.S.
Still no BT3 (Baby Thomas 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment