Friday, June 22, 2018

The Journey Continues...

Hey Friends!!!! It's been a while...

We have some EXCITING news to share!!!!!  Jeff and I are moving to Ocala, Florida to work full time with ITEC!!!!!!

https://www.itecusa.org/

There, I did it! I said it!  Ya know how long I've had all these ways of sharing this in my head???  It's like giving a birth announcement. You think of all of these creative, fun ways and then you finally just
GO WITH IT! Get it out there!!!!!

The truth is... God has worked in SO MANY WAYS I feel the need/urge to share them all but I'm reminded that um.... not everyone wants to read my rants SO, let me just get to the bottom line.

1. We are shooting to be working full time with ITEC around January 2019
2. We are in full support raising mode!  https://give.cornerstone.cc/ITEC  
A little tip for the site - where it says “designation”, select “other designation”
In the memo field enter “Jeff and Joy Thomas”
3. PLEASE pray!!! If God is urging you to come alongside us financially and prayerfully please let us know!!!!
4. Is there a platform (small group, church, family...) you would like us to come share our mission/vision???
5. We are humbly and boldly asking for your help!!!!!

What will we be doing???
Good question, glad you asked...
Jeff will be doing what he does so well - IT
God has given him over 20 yrs of experience in technology and communications that we will now be able to use in full time Kingdom work!!!!  He will also be going as team lead on training trips around the world. (He will get to use his Spanish speaking abilities a lot more!!!)
Joy (me) will be working with the media team using my ever learning photography skills :)  I'm also VERY excited to go on training trips as needed. My rolls are not set in stone but they may range from administrative to counseling to photography to SERVING COFFEE!!!! :)

Our family will be going through major changes and it's easy to focus on what we are leaving behind but God graciously reminds us in light of eternity... we are pushing towards the promise that is ahead.


We do not wage as the world does ~ 2 Cor 10:3-5
Be self-controlled. Resist the Devil. Stand Firm ~ 1 Peter 5:8,9
We fight not against flesh and blood ~ Eph. 6: 11-17
Be strong and courageous ~ Joshua 1:9
Rest in the shadow of the almighty ~ Ps 91:1-4
The battle is NOT ours, it's God's ~ 2 Chron 20:15

Love to you all!!!!!!!!!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really excited to have you guys join the team here! The ITEC team will continue to pray for you through this transition.

-Dan Kandel

Jenifer Harrod said...

This is very exciting! What is the IT for and the photography for or should I say how does it effect the lost or the family of God? I'm nosey I know. lol. Love ya'll.

Joy Martin said...

Walking with you Joy and Jeff! Praying for you as you begin making this transition even now and that the Holy Spirit will give clear vision and peace and direction to you and your family. Love what God is doing in and through you all. May you be blessed and anointed for this new season to be a full-life-version of who God designed you to be. Loves and hugs!

Post a Comment