Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ponderings of a pasketti brain


Well hey there!!!  Trying my best to remember how to do this "blog" thing :)  It's been a few sleeps since I've been on here. Multiple reasons why to be honest. Time is a factor but even when I've had time it seems my thoughts are like pasketti... all jumbled up in my brain.  Most of you are thinking "what's new???".  True, true but believe it or not I TRY to only post things that somewhat make sense instead of the 100s of things I write, read back over and go "WHAT IN THE WORLD???".  Well now, since that is all out of the way.......  :)

There's a struggle between contentment and persistence. Have you ever felt it?  So much scripture about being still and waiting on God BUT so much scripture about ACTION as well.  Somewhere in there is a nice wonderful peaceful balance. I mean, I've been told there is anyway because I myself have not found it as of yet. What I have found is PEACE. Peace in knowing this struggle is ok, knowing that God knows I'm human (imagine that). Sometimes He stills us and calls us to wait and listen. Sometimes he prompts us to fight, move forward, be persistent!!!!  It's knowing when to do what right?!

I know for today, it doesn't cost anything to treat people GREAT!!!  Not just be kind, but show them they mean something!!!!  My goal for today!!!! (somewhere in there God will reveal if I'm to be quiet or fight... He has shown me I can trust His timing!!!!)

Joyous Randomnimity: I've overcome biting all of my nails but one... 9 long nails is a big accomplishment my friends :)  Coffee.... because I can't post a blog without the word coffee in it :)

Carry on...


1 comments:

Joy Martin said...

Well said Joy! ...and celebrating the victory with you over 9 fingernails! Woohoo!

Post a Comment